ursa7 ursa7 is offline
Junior Member

Default index of pictures without references

Hey,

In my text under the pictures i put captions where i added references as well. But when I create index of pictures in the beginning of my text i don't want that references are listed.
How can I fix this (instead of just deleting references manually out of index)?

Thanks for the answer...

u.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Put the references in a separate paragraph. Then format the paragraph mark
at the end of the caption as Hidden.

http://word.mvps.org

--
ursa7