Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
glenn b glenn b is offline

Default e-mail problem

I attempted to send a file from my laptop to my desktop...through the Office
button by clicking on "Send" ... I received flag "This error can occur ...to
avoid this issue restart Word and attempt to send the attachment again but
wait for Outlook to respond prior to attempting another action." Trying to
close the file and forget the whole process I am advised "You cannot close
Word until the Send Mail command is finished. Switch to New Message first and
either send or close the message'

I cant seem to switch to the new message to either send or close.

Does anyone have a little advice for this not-so-techie guy ?
--
glenn b
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Pres CTRL+ALT+Del Processes select Winword and choose end process.
This will force Word to close.
Then see http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm and if
necessary http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.

glenn b wrote:
I attempted to send a file from my laptop to my desktop...through the
Office button by clicking on "Send" ... I received flag "This error
can occur ...to avoid this issue restart Word and attempt to send the
attachment again but wait for Outlook to respond prior to attempting
another action." Trying to close the file and forget the whole
process I am advised "You cannot close Word until the Send Mail
command is finished. Switch to New Message first and either send or
close the message'

I cant seem to switch to the new message to either send or close.

Does anyone have a little advice for this not-so-techie guy ?

mail merge problem... Pablo Jord Mailmerge 1 December 4th 07 12:25 PM
mailmerge problem - Mail are not send to mail client Fabien Microsoft Word Help 0 May 25th 06 10:12 AM
Mail Merge problem maijabu Mailmerge 1 March 1st 06 09:56 PM
mail merge problem JoeWebMan Mailmerge 1 October 6th 05 07:42 PM
e-mail problem seanpaul99 Microsoft Word Help 0 September 9th 05 01:15 PM