Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EddyG EddyG is offline

Default Text boxes show in print prview, but not when I am editing the doc

Hi!

The text boxes in my word 2007 document do not show when I am editing the
document. They do show up on print preview and print to hardcopy?

What gives?

-EddyG

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Eddy,

Try editing the document in 'Print Layout' view - see on the Ribbon's View tab.

--
Cheers
macropod