Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ariel ariel is offline

Default Launching Word

I have a new computer with Vista as an operationg system. I have installed
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007. Each time when I go to open up Word I
receive a message that says, "Launching. Please wait while Windows configures
Microsoft Office 2007". Is this the proper procedure to configure each time I
use the product. If not how do I correct this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This shouldn't be happening unless you are using Word 2007 *and* Word 2003
on the same computer (and in such cases there is a registry hack described
in the article at http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP