Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Todd Todd is offline

Default Word Document sent as attachment - Arrives without macros function

When I send a template that I developed in Word 2003 for use as part of a
student management system, it arrives without the macro that I use with it.
Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you sure you saved the macro in the template itself and not in the
default Normal.dot location? To do so, you have to specifically change the
"Macros in" setting before creating or recording the macro.

http://word.mvps.org