Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marty[_3_] Marty[_3_] is offline

Default remove email fields in word document

I have been emailed a Word document from a friend. Upon opening it
displays email header fields at the top.

How do I remove them? See screenshot he
http://bayimg.com/paDiCAaCM

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

You'll need to add the Send to Mail Recipient command to your Quick Access
Toolbar to turn off the message header:

- Right-click the Quick Access Toolbar
- From the "Choose commands from" drop down, select "Commands not in the
Ribbon"
- Locate "Send to Mail Recipient" and add it to your Quick Access Toolbar
- Click OK to accept the changes
- Click the "Send to Mail Recipient" button to toggle off the display of the
message header.

~Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP