Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
clawsie clawsie is offline

Default automatically link word TOC when pdf'ing it

need to pdf a big Word doc with 4 pages of TOC - rather than link them
individually to the relevant pages as in Word, is there a quick way of
automatically transfer these links to the pdf?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Much depends on the ability of the PDF creation software. If you use the PDF
tool for Word 2007 or Acrobat's add-in for Word the TOC links will be
retained (you will probably need to set a conversion option in Acrobat, as I
seem to recall that the default is not to create links).