Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cary cary is offline

Default form fields

I am using form fields, I want to type in one field and have what I typed
show up in another field on the same document.
How do I accomplish this.
Thanks ,

Cary
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The formfield will have a bookmark name e.g. Text1 so create a REF field to
call the bookmark {REF Text1} and check the calculate on exit check box of
the form field to ensure the REF field is updated. Note that a REF field
will not update if it is placed in the page header/footer without the aid of
a macro.