Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
L.Greving L.Greving is offline

Default Using Sections Breaks & Document Protections in Templates

We are trying to find a way to lock specific lines of text in a template,
without drawing specific attention to those items. I have tried inserting
section breaks before and after the specific text - typically a sentence
contained within a paragraph - but have not been able to insert a continuous
section break without a line break as well.

The goal of using the section breaks as I understand it, is to then identify
which sections should be protected or locked for editing.

Is there any other way to address this issue? Is there any other option for
"locking" specific sectences within a document in use as a template?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi L Greving,

You're going about it the right way appropos Section breaks. Unfortunately, starting a new line is a consequence of having a Section
break.

--
Cheers
macropod