Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sbranecki sbranecki is offline

Default match text and numbered list formatting from one document to anoth

I have two documents with very different formatting for the numbered list,
text, tabs, page layout, etc. and would like to convert one to the other.
Any ideas on how to do this quickly and easily? Everything I have tried is
very tedious!

Thanks so much for your help!