Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JELough JELough is offline

Default Problem viewing in Normal View

I have a legal document with paragraph headers that I typed myself and opened
fine yesterday. In Read & Web view it looks fine. In Normal view the headers
appear but the paragraphs are completely crammed together forming a black dot
almost to the left margin. I have never seen this before nor can seem to fix
it. Help please.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Ctrl+P and change the printer driver to any other printer, Close, then open
the Print dialog and change the printer back, and see if that helps.

http://word.mvps.org