Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Liz Liz is offline

Default How to Guide Txt.

My orginization is in the process of updating all of our staff to Office
2007. We have purchased Quick Reference software guides for the programs
most used by our personnel. We have found these to be helpful, yet not all
encompassing of the changes made. We are looking for a Guide Book. Not
unlike a college text book on how to use the program. How to fill the check
box electronically is what we are trying to figure out now, although we know
there will be more questions like this that we will not be able to answer
with the quick reference guide.

If you could please let us know how to fill in the check box electronically
and where to find the text we are looking for that would be great.

Thank you,

Elizabeth McKay
Safety Coordinator

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Which book to recommend depends on the level of ability of the people
who need to use it.

The "For Dummies" series tend to be clear, and they don't go into
detail many people won't need.

The "Using" series seems to have the widest coverage.

The "Inside Out" series is published by Microsoft. So is the "Step by
Step" series, which are in the form of textbooks and come with
exercises to work through as you study.

The "Bible" series may be the most detailed of all.

Authors of books in the last two paragraphs are contributors here!

On Sep 14, 12:42*pm, Liz wrote:
My orginization is in the process of updating all of our staff to Office
2007. *We have purchased Quick Reference software guides for the programs
most used by our personnel. *We have found these to be helpful, yet not *all
encompassing of the changes made. *We are looking for a Guide Book. *Not
unlike a college text book on how to use the program. *How to fill the check
box electronically is what we are trying to figure out now, although we know
there will be more questions like this that we will not be able to answer
with the quick reference guide. *

If you could please let us know how to fill in the check box electronically
and where to find the text we are looking for that would be great.

Thank you,

Elizabeth McKay
Safety Coordinator

chinese phonetic guide mike Microsoft Word Help 1 March 17th 08 03:09 PM
Legal Users Guide PA New Users 1 February 17th 08 05:19 PM
Horizontal guide JERRY[_2_] New Users 0 September 15th 07 03:21 AM
quick reference guide AW1 Microsoft Word Help 1 July 6th 06 06:37 PM
create quick guide Sammy Cakes Microsoft Word Help 1 June 14th 05 01:15 AM