Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Erika Erika is offline

Default REF fields in a form

I am using REF fields in a form to get information from ASK fields and
populate the information through out the form however I am having problems
with the font in the REF field. I have a date and the first part of the is
formatting perfect 09/14/ but the 2009 is not formatting correctly. Any
ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Add a \* CHARFORMAT switch to the REF field code:

{ REF bookmark_name_here \@ "MM/DD/YYYY" \* CHARFORMAT }

That way, the formatting of the field result will be determined by the
formatting applied to the "R" in REF.

If you are trying to accomplish something different, post back.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP