Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dontGetStuckLikeMe dontGetStuckLikeMe is offline

Default Templates based on information in Outlook or wrong way to go?

Hello!

Is it possible to point the templates folder to a location in Outllook?
We could synchronize our templates from a Sharepoint location to Outlook,
and everyone would always have recent copies and they would also be local to
the computer.
So, is it possible to base the templates on info in Outlook (in this case a
Sharepoint list), and if so, how?
If not, what are the alternatives?

Cheers and thanks for any and all replies!

/Eskil