Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peggy Peggy is offline

Default How do I copy more than one word or phrase in the Word program?

How do I copy more than one word or phrase in the Word program?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select the text you want to copy. If you need to copy uncontiguous words,
press Ctrl when making each additional selection.

http://word.mvps.org

"peggy" wrote in message
How do I copy more than one word or phrase in the Word program?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select either by using Shift+cursor keys or by dragging the mouse (press
left button while moving the mouse). When what you want to copy is selected,
then press Ctrl+C (or click the Copy) tool.

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com
Web: http://www.herbtyson.com