Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Max Max is offline

Default Word Art

Is there Word Art in Word 2007 as there is in Word 2003. If yes, please tell
me where I can find it.

Thanks in advanced.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

In the Ribbon, you will find WordArt on the Insert tab. Look in the Text group.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"MAX" wrote:

Is there Word Art in Word 2007 as there is in Word 2003. If yes, please tell
me where I can find it.

Thanks in advanced.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...744321033.aspx

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MAX" wrote in message
Is there Word Art in Word 2007 as there is in Word 2003. If yes, please
tell
me where I can find it.

Thanks in advanced.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maurice maurice is offline

Just read this thread because I have need for WordArt. I can find 'smart
art' ,'clip art' and 'shapes. I am apparently missing something... Guidance
sought.

"MAX" wrote:

Is there Word Art in Word 2007 as there is in Word 2003. If yes, please tell
me where I can find it.

Thanks in advanced.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Select the Insert tab, second chunk from right, to the left of Text Box.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MAX" wrote:

Is there Word Art in Word 2007 as there is in Word 2003. If yes, please
tell
me where I can find it.

Thanks in advanced.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maurice maurice is offline

Default Word Art with .GIF

Found the 'Word Art' feature which leads to another issue. Working with a
globe and 'orbiting' text. Switched the globe with a .gif globe and now the
text cannot superimpose on the globe. Made a screenshot which should 'save'
as a jpg. but no success. File properties is the likely issue. At an
impasse... guidance sought.

.