Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
James James is offline

Default Search function in Word 2007 help returns only XML

When offline, which I usually am, and the Word 2007 help "search" option is
set to "show content only from this computer," all search results are
returned in unreadable XML. Where do I tell Word that I want to see the text,
not XML, or has MS rendered searching help in Word 2007 completely useless
without an online connection?
--
James
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try repairing your installation of Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news