Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sjrich sjrich is offline

Default editing in Microsoft Word

I've edited 40 pages of a 200-page document and didn't have the Track Changes
option on. I need those changes to show up in my document. Is there a way to
get the changes to show up in the original file before I continue editing the
remainder of the document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

sjrich wrote:
I've edited 40 pages of a 200-page document and didn't have the Track
Changes option on. I need those changes to show up in my document. Is
there a way to get the changes to show up in the original file before
I continue editing the remainder of the document?

If you have an unchanged copy of the document as it was before you started
editing, you can use Tools Compare and Merge Documents (in Word 2007,
Review Compare) to create the equivalent of what you would have if you
started with Track Changes turned on.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman