Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
CC CC is offline

Default My excel doc in is now a picture. How do I get my excel doc back

I have created an excel document in Word. It is now showing up as a picture
where I am no longer able to open it. How do I get the document back to an
excel document where it can be opened?

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi CC,

Was there an error message associated with the changed status? If so, closing the document without saving, then re-starting Windows
may fix it. Otherwise, you may have to recreate the embedded worksheet. In that regard, it's probably best to have a stand-alone
copy of the worksheet, then copy & paste it into Word when you're done. That way, you'll be able to recover from any format changes
(accidental or otherwise) more easily next time they occur.

--
Cheers
macropod