Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jkrumpos jkrumpos is offline

Default Can't Open My Password Protected Documents

I created several MS Word documents on my former work computer, and protected
them with a password, which I still have. My problem is that my office
computer ran a newer version of Word (I think, 2003) than my home computer
(Office 2000). So, when I try to open these documents at home, I get a
message saying that "can't convert a password protected document."

Is there a solution?
--
A simple Word user.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See if you can locate someone locally using Word 2003 then try and open the
files on that PC (Not from floppy disc!) then save them without the
password.