Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CAS CAS is offline

Default cannot open words 2000 pro doc

Hi,

I am still using words 2000 professional which I am very comfortable with.
Lately, I cannot seem to open words doc. Be it blank doc or a word file which
is already in my laptop. Whenever I tried opening words, I only get a blank
page and I get a message stating that "page is not responding". My excel,
powerpoint all are working fine. I tried to unistall and re-install several
time but the problem still persist.

Can anyone help me?

Really appreciate it.

Thanks alot.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm. with
particular attention to the normal template.