Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cutemute cutemute is offline

Default cant click or write

the office 07 applications (word,powerpoint) are not allowing to click or
type using keyboard.Word is showing error "the modification is not allowed
because selection is locked"

Please tell what to do.. as i've checkd all the accessibility options for
keys(on/off)..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Assuming you have activated the application. If the trial has expired, as
seems likely, you will have to buy the program.