Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Q1 Q1 is offline

Default Word Forms and Extracting Data

Working in Word 2007

I will have a form that approximately 30 people will fill out using Word
2007. This form will have 10 questions. If I want to list all 30 answers
from question 1 in one column (labeled question 1) and all 30 answers from
question 2 in one column (labeled question 2) ... etc till I reach all 10
questions what is the easiest way to accomplish this task?

Oh and I'm not knowledgeable in macros or using Visual Basic.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/ExtractDataFromForms.htm
Note that this works only with legacy form fields as written.