Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
okwpmom2012 okwpmom2012 is offline

Default how do I print a word in reverse/backwards order on back of page?

I want to print the outline of a word backwards on the back of a paper so I
can cut it out and paste it on a poster and the lines wont show!! I know Ive
done this before using MS Word, but it must have been another version!! For
the LIFE OF ME I can NOT find it now!! PLEASE HELP!!!
Blessings
okwpmom2012€*
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

One way would be to use WordArt to create the word, then drag the left end
to the right (or the right end to the left) so that the word flips/reverses
horizontally.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible