Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Majeskty Majeskty is offline

Default Envelope Spacing for Address's

I have loaded Office 2007 and my envelope spacing is now like 1.5 or even 2.0
spaces between the lines. I see no option to change the spacing. I have
created a document with single spacing with no spaces in between for a
mailing address.

Office 2003 Word I could create a document and the address would be copied
into the envelope field just like on the page. Word 2007 does not seem to do
such. Can anyone give me some suggestions or help in finding a solution.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Modify the paragraph formatting in the Envelope Address style.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Majeskty" wrote in message
I have loaded Office 2007 and my envelope spacing is now like 1.5 or even
2.0
spaces between the lines. I see no option to change the spacing. I have
created a document with single spacing with no spaces in between for a
mailing address.

Office 2003 Word I could create a document and the address would be copied
into the envelope field just like on the page. Word 2007 does not seem to
do
such. Can anyone give me some suggestions or help in finding a solution.

Envelope address spacing Pink Microsoft Word Help 0 September 14th 09 02:33 PM
Envelope Line Spacing mert New Users 14 October 11th 08 08:32 PM
Word envelope spacing santafe878 Microsoft Word Help 6 November 6th 07 11:19 PM
How do I keep Word from double spacing when I do an envelope MDV Microsoft Word Help 2 April 16th 07 01:51 AM
Envelope address line spacing Bill R Microsoft Word Help 4 August 27th 05 05:30 PM