Freda

Default scratch disc

When I try to work with photographs, I get a pop-up message telling me my
Scratch Disc is full. I have done a disc clean-up and defrag. I have a 150
GB capacity and 140 GB of free space.

1. What is a scratch disc
2. How do I locate it
3. How do I free up space on it as advised in the pop-up window
lostinspace

When I try to work with photographs, I get a pop-up message telling me my
Scratch Disc is full. I have done a disc clean-up and defrag. I have a
150
GB capacity and 140 GB of free space.

1. What is a scratch disc
2. How do I locate it
3. How do I free up space on it as advised in the pop-up window

And how does this relate to MS Word?
Try a Photoshop NG

comp.graphics.apps.photoshop
alt.graphics.photoshop

Freda

"Freda" wrote:

When I try to work with photographs, I get a pop-up message telling me my
Scratch Disc is full. I have done a disc clean-up and defrag. I have a 150
GB capacity and 140 GB of free space.

1. What is a scratch disc
2. How do I locate it
3. How do I free up space on it as advised in the pop-up window

Please don't be too technical in reply. I've had one reply but could not
find the suggested info
Charles Kenyon

You are in the wrong newsgroup. This one is about managing documents in
Microsoft Word. Scratch disk is not a term that Word uses to describe its
functions or any problems that I'm aware of.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Disc will not eject?? Irish New Users 2 January 17th 05 09:30 PM
how do I save a document to a 3 1/2 floppy disc Anna Microsoft Word Help 1 January 13th 05 11:23 PM
Went to cut and paste resume and I can't get it back on my disc. naomi Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 05 12:43 AM
how to unlock a document saved on a disc in microsoft word? HOTROZ32 New Users 1 December 12th 04 03:14 PM
how do I reformat a floppy disc Larni Microsoft Word Help 1 November 26th 04 10:52 AM