Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chefbobbyski Chefbobbyski is offline

Default need the grey fill in text box for users to answer questions.

When making a form with user fill in information such as name, address phone
etc., I need to have the gray box next to the question the user will populate
the question's information; e.g. Name: "this is where I need the Gray box
that the user can click on or tab to and then populate the reqired
information".
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22.