zSplash

Default Textbox loses "Default Result" when doc Protected

I have inserted a textbox in my document, and given it a result ("DC"). The
trouble is, when I protect the document for forms (so the user can tab
between the formfields), my "DC" as default text for the textbox is "lost".
Any workaround?

TIA

Word Heretic

G'day "zSplash" zNOSPAMSplash@ gci.net,

Right-click and edit the properties of the text form field and enter
your default text in the space provided.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

zSplash reckoned: