Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gtc@idl[_2_] gtc@idl[_2_] is offline

Default How to protect just portions of a user fill in form.

I have created a user-fill-in-form using text fields and one date picker and
have protected it with a password limiting it to filling in fields.
In the middle of the document users need to be able to paste in text and
..jpg's and then continue filling in the subsequent text fields. I need to
create an "unprotected" area that users can paste into without disturbing the
rest of the document.

I tried using section breaks but they blew away the protection.
I have "grouped" all the text in between the text fields.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!