Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon J. Rattray Gordon J. Rattray is offline

Default wrong layout

Hi there,

Somehow I imported some text into my long document and now the top indicator bar shows 0 to 1.5 inches...then starts again with 1, 2, 3, and so on until 6.5...

It should be 0 to 8.5" so I'm not sure how to get it back to the original layout.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gordon
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The ruler always shows only the dimensions of the space between margins,
which is 6.5" if you have 1" margins on either side.

http://word.mvps.org