Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Brummie Mark Brummie Mark is offline

Default how do i insert a different picture into each row of a table

I am trying to create a table with two columns, the first containing text,
the second containing a jpg image. I have over 300 images to insert and
don't want to have to sit there and copy and paste over and over. I am using
word 2003 and have limited previous experience, simple macros if about as far
as I have progressed, so please keep solutions as simple as possible.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Fairly simple to do with mailmerge

See the "Graphics from data base" item under the "Special merges" section of
fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website at
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

For a method of creating a datasource that contains all of the file names,
see the article "Insert into a document the names of all files in a selected
folder€¯ at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...tFileNames.htm

--
Hope this helps.