Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daniela Switzerland Daniela Switzerland is offline

Default Why does my background picture look different when I print it?

Hi everyone,

I have added a picture as background and when I view it on screen it looks
great but when I print it, the picture is replicated x times really small
(1cm x 1cm only) and it looks awful. What is the problem?

Thanks for your help.

Bests
Daniela
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

A slight misunderstanding between Word and your printer driver. No
guarantees, but:
€¢ In Word try turning off background printing in Tools | Options | Print.
€¢ In Windows, try turning off print spooling and advanced text services
in Start | Control Panel | Printers | right-click on your printer |
Properties.
€¢ Try printing to a different printer.