Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OTMarty OTMarty is offline

Default Disabling font control

I work with students that like to change the font, the size and the theme
really just about everything they can change instead of working on
keyboarding. My question is there a way disable the ability to change those
items or at least hide the task bar so they can not get to those things to
change? I have looked on the ease of access and didn't see anything that
would help it I over look anyhting? Any help would be great, THANKS
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can try formatting restrictions (but note that it won't be 100% safe).
In Word 2007, click Document Protection on the Developer tab. In the task
pane, select "Limit formatting to a selection of styles" and then click
Settings; in the dialog box, pick the styles that users should be able to
use in the current document (or preferably template). When you are done,
click OK. Finally, click Yes, Start Enforcing Protection.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP