Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave McCusker Dave McCusker is offline

Default How to change settings in PDF Format

After we upgraded from office pro 2003 to office pro 2007 we converted files
from work, excel and access to pdf without any problems. However after
installing a new network laser printer (Direct replacement exact same model)
we have found that when we convert (some not all) documents from any of the
above three applications the page layout changes once converted to pdf for
example border alignment parts missing in some occations only 25% of the page
is visable. We have not changed any page settings on any of the applications.

Hope anyone can help

Regards
Dave