Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
megan megan is offline

Default 2007 word.. protected document help

I am working on a protected document. On this document is a table where
others can fill in information. However when filling in one collumn it will
not allow you to backspace or click on another row to correct any mistakes.
When unprotecting the document it works fine. Is there a setting I can change
that will alow you to change and fill in other collums/rows when its
protected?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

For a protected form, use legacy form fields throughout and insert text form
fields at the locations where text may be entered.
Use Tab to move forwards between the fields, Shift+Tab to move backwards.
You may find http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Classic%20Form%20Controls.htm useful.