Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jay sejpal jay sejpal is offline

Default window 2007 crash

I reinstalled office pack still word is not opening docs help me soon.
error msg:
Product
Microsoft Office Word

Problem
Stopped working

Date
11/9/2009 6:03 AM

Status
Solution Available

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: WINWORD.EXE
Application Version: 12.0.4518.1014
Application Timestamp: 45428028
Fault Module Name: mso.dll
Fault Module Version: 12.0.4518.1014
Fault Module Timestamp: 4542867b
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0003977b
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.256.6
Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
LCID: 1033
Brand: Office12Crash
skulcid: 1033
Bucket ID: 342603200

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my
services on a paid professional basis.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tim Mastrogiacomo Tim Mastrogiacomo is offline

On Nov 8, 7:38*pm, jay sejpal
wrote:
[...]

Are you using Windows 7? I've found problems similar to this with
office 2007.

Word 2007 crash when saving [email protected] New Users 7 June 17th 08 09:40 AM
Numbered lists crash Word 2007 MZ Page Layout 0 January 3rd 08 03:46 PM
Word 2007 Crash on Startup MAS-013 Microsoft Word Help 5 November 29th 07 10:43 PM
Word 2007 crash jacame New Users 14 July 31st 07 10:07 AM
Fax with word 2007 - complete crash Leslie Mailmerge 2 March 12th 07 05:05 PM