Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TCH TCH is offline

Default How do I insert Field which will be 7 days from Date Doc Created?

I'm creating a Template, and want it to automatically enter a Field value
which is 7 days from date the doc created.
Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman[_2_] Jay Freedman[_2_] is offline

See http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...&Number=249902
for all sorts of things you can do with date fields, including this.

--
Jay Freedman