MANPOWER

Default HOW CAN I TELL IF MY RESUME WAS SENT OUT

WAS MY RESUME SENT
Jay Freedman

MANPOWER wrote:
WAS MY RESUME SENT

I have no idea... it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Microsoft
Word... but if you typed it all in upper case, it probably went straight
into the trash anyway.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

resume templates Stacey Microsoft Word Help 2 March 3rd 05 03:41 AM
resume templates stephf54 Page Layout 0 February 24th 05 11:31 PM
how do you paste a resume to a particucular website? dummie Microsoft Word Help 1 February 24th 05 09:28 AM
need a resume template for Sr. level Interior Designer Resume plk08 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 21st 05 08:15 PM
How do I add another job in work experience on word resume withou. Pklucher Microsoft Word Help 1 January 23rd 05 07:08 AM