Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PLDV PLDV is offline

Default Enlarge QAT (Quick Action Toolbar) icons

I've looked for a way (& through this forum) to enlarge the icons in 'my'
QAT, but this does not appear to be possible. Am I overlooking some tweak
that can do this or is the size of those icons really fixed? Thanks in
advance for your comments.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

To get bigger icons, I believe you will have to change the screen resolution
in Windows.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP