Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
cepes cepes is offline

Default Word: Delete Table Row if Column B is Empty

Hi:
I have a Word table with labels in Column A and merged data in Column B.

I need to add VBA so that if Column B is empty, the entire row is deleted.

Thanks-

Charlie

Word 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Delete Table Row if Column B is Empty

Use the following:

Dim i As Long
With Selection.Tables(1)
For i = .Rows.Count To 1 Step -1