Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vanderloo vanderloo is offline

Default Word only opens in safe mode

I'm on miccrosoft xp pro64 service pack 2. All of the sudden, whenever I go
to open word, (office 2003 xp pro with front page), I get the message- "word
failed to start correctly last time. Starting word in safe mode will help you
to correct or isolate a startup problem in order to successfully start the
program. Some functionality may be disabled in this mode. Do you want to
start word in safe mode?"
Whe I choose no, it won't start. Goes back to the same message. Tried to
figure out thow to open in safe mode, then exit safe mode. No go. Did a
install repair and still the same problem. Did a system restore back 2 weeks.
Same problem. Can't un-reinstall cause I can't find the disk. Any ideas?
Thanks
--
Phil Vanderloo
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement