Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sovereign Sovereign is offline

Default Label fonts

How do I change the default font/size for labels? The one that comes up is
too small and I'm tired of changing it every time I do labels.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Labels by default use the Normal style, so whatever font size is defined for
Normal is the one that will be used. There is no way to change this behavior
in the Labels dialog, but you can create a label template that will use any
font you like. Click New Document in the Labels dialog to create a document.
Format the cells as desired, then save as a template.

http://word.mvps.org