Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Laurel Laurel is offline

Default Does MS200 contain a feature called "Outline numbering'.

I want to use outlline numbering in MS2007 but cannot find the feature, can
anyone help. I need to create a document with headings with sub-headings as
follows eg:
1. Reports; 1.1 Reports 1.2 reports.| 2. Agenda 2.1 agendas 2.2 agendas | 3.
Minutes 3.1 minutes 3.2 minutes 3.1.1 minutes etc
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the Multilevel List gallery, select the numbering scheme that matches
your description; it is already linked to Word's built-in headings (Heading
1, Heading 2, etc.).

http://word.mvps.org