Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cerylia Cerylia is offline

Default wORD 2007 blue ruler bar

In Word 2007 both at work & home the blue adjustment bar on the left hand
ruler is gone. There is just a small strip of blue at the top under the Tab
where it is impossible to bring up the double headed arrow to grab and bring
it down. Has anyone a solution for this? I'd be most grateful as would all
the people I have asked about it. I have pretty much exhausted everything I
can think of and even Google has no answer.
Appreciate anyone's input

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sounds like you probably have the Hide white space option activated. Move
the mouse cursor to the top of the document where the cursor will become to
vertically opposed arrows and then double click with the left mouse key.

Alternatively, click on the Office button and then on Word Options and then
on Display and check the box for "Show white space between pages in Print
Layout view"

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP