Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WillWord2007 WillWord2007 is offline

Default Why does the cursor jump around when I type text.

When I am typing a paragraph of text, the cursor jumps from where I am typing
to another part of the paragraph and wants to continue from that point. Why
does this happen and what can I do to prevent this from occurring again.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix[_3_] Gordon Bentley-Mix[_3_] is offline

If you are using a laptop, check the sensitivity settings of the touchpad.
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix