Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
burtlake burtlake is offline

Default Hyperlink Format Change

When I click a hyperlink in Word 2007, then return to the original document,
the format of the hyperlink text has changed. How do I prevent this from
happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See if the FollowedHyperlink style is formatted the way you want it.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"burtlake" wrote in message
When I click a hyperlink in Word 2007, then return to the original
document,
the format of the hyperlink text has changed. How do I prevent this from
happening?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the document where you inserted the hyperlink, display the Styles pane,
for example by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S. Click the Manage Styles button. On
the Edit tab of the dialog box, locate FollowedHyperlink. Click the Modify
button. Specify the font, font size and other settings that you want (to see
more options, click Format, Font; when you are done, click OK to close the
Font dialog box). If you want to transfer the settings to the attached
template, be sure to select "New documents based on this template" before
clicking OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP