Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MikeF MikeF is offline

Default Date Picker in MS Word 2007

I made a form with Date Pickers in the form. Works great EXCEPT that I made
the
form originally in October 2009. To this day you go to pick a date, October
2009 is the first month that pops up, so the person has to arrow (on the
calendar) to the correct month that they're picking. Not too bad now, but
when it gets to being Fall of 2010 it's going to be a nuisance and a pain to
forward to the month the person's looking for. The only way I could change
it was to copy the form, delete the "copied" Date Pickers, put new ones in
and now December shows up first, but I'd rather not have to send everyone
new/updated forms every month. Is that the only way to do this? Thank you
very much for your time. . .
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you click on the Today button then access the Date Picker again, you can
select a date in the current month.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"mikef" wrote in message
I made a form with Date Pickers in the form. Works great EXCEPT that I
made
the
form originally in October 2009. To this day you go to pick a date,
October
2009 is the first month that pops up, so the person has to arrow (on the
calendar) to the correct month that they're picking. Not too bad now, but
when it gets to being Fall of 2010 it's going to be a nuisance and a pain
forward to the month the person's looking for. The only way I could
change
it was to copy the form, delete the "copied" Date Pickers, put new ones in
and now December shows up first, but I'd rather not have to send everyone
new/updated forms every month. Is that the only way to do this? Thank
you
very much for your time. . .

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Add the following to the userform to set the default date as today's date

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
DTPicker1.Value = Date
End Sub

Change DT1Picker to the date picker name.

See also http://www.gmayor.com/popup_calendar.htm