Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zuchiboy Zuchiboy is offline

Default Form - Make the radio button background transparent

third attempt to post

Hi! I have radio buttons on my form that sit in table cells with a colored
background. From Design Mode, I set the Properties of the button to have a
transparent background. This was done using BackStyle set to
0-fmBackStyleTransparent.

Everything looks great in Design Mode but when I exit into normal viewing
the backgrounds return to white and they overlap my cell borders.

Any advice on how to retain the transparent color for my radio buttons?

I hope this makes it through. It's my third attempt at posting.