Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tabco Tabco is offline

Default How to a burn a cd of a picture in email?

Email msg contains pictures. I need to burn a CD so I can take it to Walmart
and print the pictures as it takes too much expensive ink to print them on
the computer.
How do I burn the CD? I have Kodak software which I use to burn cd's when I
take them off the camera, but need to know how to get the pictures to the
software to burn the cd. Or is there another way to do this.

Thanks

Tabco
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If the pictures are in Word documents see
http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm
If not, this is not a Word issue.

"Tabco" wrote in message
Email msg contains pictures. I need to burn a CD so I can take it to
Walmart
and print the pictures as it takes too much expensive ink to print them on
the computer.
How do I burn the CD? I have Kodak software which I use to burn cd's when
take them off the camera, but need to know how to get the pictures to the
software to burn the cd. Or is there another way to do this.

Thanks

Tabco

burn Data CD without the read only ltm Microsoft Word Help 2 April 2nd 09 04:25 PM
how to burn music data into a cd aespinal Microsoft Word Help 8 July 18th 07 06:25 AM
email picture shalia2u Mailmerge 8 November 15th 06 09:21 PM
Unable to Burn doc JIMPAP Microsoft Word Help 1 September 26th 06 08:11 AM
Can I burn a word document to a cd? Bill Microsoft Word Help 2 January 4th 05 01:57 PM