Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GERTY GERTY is offline

Default someone said a milky film is called QPAGUE

I HAVE A MILKY FILM OVER MY HEADER AND FOOTER. WHEN I CLICK OUT IT THEN GOES
TO MY TEXT SECTION. AND I CAN'T TYPE IN THE MILKY FILM.
SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!
GERTY
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

No need to SHOUT!

The header and body text areas are separate layers of the same document.
When typing in one the other is greyed out and inaccessible for typing. This
is normal behaviour and cannot be changed. To see the finished document use
print preview or print the document.

"GERTY" wrote in message
I HAVE A MILKY FILM OVER MY HEADER AND FOOTER. WHEN I CLICK OUT IT THEN
GOES
TO MY TEXT SECTION. AND I CAN'T TYPE IN THE MILKY FILM.
SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!
GERTY

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

There term is opaque, not Qpague. It means not capable of being seen
through.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"GERTY" wrote in message
I HAVE A MILKY FILM OVER MY HEADER AND FOOTER. WHEN I CLICK OUT IT THEN
GOES
TO MY TEXT SECTION. AND I CAN'T TYPE IN THE MILKY FILM.
SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!
GERTY

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I was going to point that out but Graham pretty much helped her with that.

(Happy New Year)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]